PIRATES CURSE DRIVER HELMET TEXTURE
While working on the Pirates Curse Monster Jam Truck, I was assigned to work on the Helmet Texture. Similar to the Alien Invasion helmet, the Pirate logo needed to go across the face of the visor. I simulated a dot pattern effect across the visor glass similar to how vinyl decals are placed over windows. In the end I think it showed really well. Derek Edwards and Chris Baranowski are responsible for the helmet model geometry.
• Textured in Substance Painter 2018 and Photoshop
• Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3.5
OTHER ARTIST CREDITS:
• DEREK EDWARDS - Helmet Model
• CHRIS BARONOWSKI - Helmet Model
• BRAD BOWLING - Art Director